Ready to become a Bossian?
- Remote working - We are a fully remote studio, with all Bossians working from home. Enjoy the best of both worlds - we have quarterly in-person meet-ups plus ad hoc team-specific get togethers. Do your best work - to ensure you have the equipment and tools for remote working, we will provide necessary equipment along with a one-off £300 allowance to complete your home setup.
- Annual holiday allowance - Every Bossian will start with an annual allowance of 22 days. This will increase with length of service. We also like to make sure that everyone takes a proper break and so have a full office shutdown at Christmas, on top of your holiday allowance!
- Work-life balance - We believe that having a good balance between work and life is key. In Summer 2023 we introduced summer working hours, in the form of a four day week. All Bossians had Fridays off to enjoy the things that are most important to them. We will continue to look into work-life balance initiatives going forward.
- Equity - All Bossians will be granted either EMI Share Options (UK) or Ordinary Share Options (International).
- Game Jams - We want to ensure we encourage creativity, so we hold regular game jams to allow groups to come together and come up with new ideas for possible future games.
- Social - Outside of our summer & Christmas parties, our social committee organises virtual and in-person events for fellow Bossians with a dedicated budget.
- Bossa bucks - Here at Bossa we encourage and support your career development, so we have introduced our very own “Bossa bucks” for Bossians to spend on learning and development.
- Additional UK Specific Benefits: Pension scheme, healthcare cover, employee assistance program, generous family-friendly policies and life assurance.